- NO STOCKING REQUIRED. We drop-ship.
- NO MINIMUM SALES QUOTA.
- WE NEVER UNDERCUT OUR DEALERS.
DOCUMENT WITH ANSWERS FOR COMMON QUESTIONS
A set of answers we use for common questions. This can be useful for phone calls. The document is Word – so you can easily copy/paste to use in emails.
- Various ideas on how to help you effectively get the word out about the Simple Pump and what it can do.
- Bumper stickers.
- Printable quote form to take notes on phone, on location, or at a trade show.
- 3-pager info PDF: Core, essential points about the Simple Pump. Low resolution for emailing to people. Excellent quality for reading on a screen and small enough to conveniently email.
- 1-pager info sheet: High resolution for printing, e.g. to put on bulletin boards.
- 2-pager info sheet: High resolution – for printing, e.g. to print double-sided on one 8.5×11, for insert in a local newspaper or to physically mail.
- Trifold brochure: High resolution for printing. For handing out to people or to physically mail.
- Second Trifold: High resolution for printing. For cheap-rate bulk mailing – i.e. just fold, secure and mail.
Full display with 6″x48″ Dummy Casing (with side cutaway and four aluminum legs and fasteners), pump head assembly, lever arm, pump cylinder. Ideal for retail display, trade shows, conferences… even for visiting potential clients.
The core Simple Pump information, ready to incorporate into an existing site.
USE OF LOGO, SLOGANS AND SIMPLE PUMP TERMINOLOGY
e.g. for your ARTICLES, ADS, BROCHURE, FLYER, etc.
You can also adapt Simple Pump materials into articles, ads, and so on — purposes not covered by the brochure and flyer we provide. You may use the Simple Pump logo, slogans and other terminology. (You just need to run those materials by us first, to ensure accuracy.)
ONGOING ASSISTANCE WITH INFORMATION
The more your learn about the Simple Pump, the pump effectively you’ll be able to assist you customers. But we also remain ongoingly available for any questions.