Simple Pump Motor Advantages
- Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) Compliant which ensures public health protection through compliance with U.S. federal drinking water standards.
- Works with a DC power source or our solar power systems in a 12v and 24v DC motor configuration.
- Can be powered with solar panels, a vehicle battery, a generator-fed battery, a solar generator, or an AC-DC converter.
- Capable of pumping water to a max lift* of 225 feet. * (water level + vertical rise + 100' equivalent for pressure)
- Can pump into your pressure tank giving you full use of all your home’s plumbing fixtures
- Freezeproof and operates reliably 24/7 in high wind and hard freeze temperatures
- Can be easily converted from a hand pump to a motor-operated pump or vice versa without the need to convert the entire pump system
- Can be installed in a wide well or cistern with the use of our mounting plate adaptor
- Standard connection to a 3/4″ hose or 3/4″ FNPT pipe
- Works with a DC power source or our solar power systems
- 12v and 24v DC motor option
- Can be configured in a weather-resistant, stainless steel enclosure that provides protection from the weather and the outdoors
- Can be configured as a standalone indoor unit where you provide protection from the weather and the outdoors. This can be a pump house or a similar enclosure that provides protection to the motor unit.
The power requirements for the Scotch Yoke drive at 100-foot static water level, pumping into an ambient tank are:
- 18 amps peak
- 25 amp fuse
- 11-12 amps average draw
- 9 amps peak
- 15 amp fuse
- 6-7 amps average draw
The perfect choice when you have a shelter for the pump system, and you want to take care of all power generation and electronics.
The 105ME/GM (scotch yoke mechanism) or LBLD24-1 (link drive mechanism) replaces the lever arm mechanism with five points of connection. Both are offered in 12VDC or 24VDC.
Motor add-on price starts at $850 depending on the exact model.
(The motor price is additional to the base hand pump.)
- Shelter, e.g. a pump house or smaller enclosure that gives a similar level of protection.
- All components to provide and control the power to the motor.