Linear Bearing Link Drive Motor LBLD24-Assy
The Simple Pump Linear Bearing Link Drive (LBLD) motor is the perfect choice for your Simple Pump when it's installed in a pump house.
24v DC, 60 rpm, 1/4hp Motor with Linear Bearing Link drive for use with the Simple Pump
Simple Pump Co., LLC ships all over the world. Shipments within the contiguous United States (the 48 adjoining U.S. states and the District of Columbia), Canada, and Mexico are shipped by FedEx ground. Shipments outside of the contiguous United States, Canada, and Mexico are shipped with the respected international carrier or freight forwarder that works best in your area. This includes USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and other common carriers.
Simple Pump Motor Advantages
- Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) Compliant which ensures public health protection through compliance with U.S. federal drinking water standards.
- Works with a DC power source or our solar power systems in a 24v DC motor configuration.
- Can be powered with solar panels, a vehicle battery, a generator-fed battery, a solar generator, or an AC-DC converter.
- Capable of pumping water to a max lift* of 225 feet. * (water level + vertical rise + 100' equivalent for pressure)
- Can pump into your pressure tank giving you full use of all your home’s plumbing fixtures
- Freezeproof and operates reliably 24/7 in high wind and hard freeze temperatures
- Can be easily converted from a hand pump to a motor-operated pump or vice versa without the need to convert the entire pump system
- Can be installed in a wide well or cistern with the use of our mounting plate adaptor
- Standard connection to a 3/4″ hose or 3/4″ FNPT pipe
- Works with a DC power source or our solar power systems
- 24v DC motor option
- Can be configured in a weather-resistant, stainless steel enclosure that provides protection from the weather and the outdoors
- Can be configured as a standalone indoor unit where you provide protection from the weather and the outdoors. This can be a pump house or a similar enclosure that provides protection to the motor unit.
The power requirements for the Linear Bearing Link Drive motor at 100-foot static water level, pumping into an ambient tank are:
- 8 amps peak
- 15 amp fuse
- 5-6 amps average draw