Linear Bearing Link Drive Motor LBLD24WR
The Simple Pump Weather Resistant Linear Bearing Link Drive (LBLD) motor is the perfect choice for automatic pumping outside with the Simple Pump.
1/4HP 24VDC gear motor for the Simple Pump well pump with a weather resistant enclosure.
Simple Pump Co., LLC ships all over the world. Shipments within the contiguous United States (the 48 adjoining U.S. states and the District of Columbia), Canada, and Mexico are shipped by FedEx ground. Shipments outside of the contiguous United States, Canada, and Mexico are shipped with the respected international carrier or freight forwarder that works best in your area. This includes USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, and other common carriers.
Simple Pump Motor Advantages
- Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) Compliant which ensures public health protection through compliance with U.S. federal drinking water standards.
- Works with a DC power source or our solar power systems in a 24v DC motor configuration.
- Can be powered with solar panels, a vehicle battery, a generator-fed battery, a solar generator, or an AC-DC converter.
- Capable of pumping water to a max lift* of 225 feet. * (water level + vertical rise + 100' equivalent for pressure)
- Can pump into your pressure tank giving you full use of all your home’s plumbing fixtures
- Freeze proof and operates reliably 24/7 in high wind and hard freeze temperatures
- Can be easily converted from a hand pump to a motor-operated pump or vice versa without the need to convert the entire pump system
- Can be installed in a wide well or cistern with the use of our mounting plate adaptor
- Standard connection to a 3/4″ hose or 3/4″ FNPT pipe
- Works with a DC power source or our solar power systems
- 24v DC motor option
- Can be configured in a weather-resistant, stainless steel enclosure that provides protection from the weather and the outdoors
- Can be configured as a standalone indoor unit where you provide protection from the weather and the outdoors. This can be a pump house or a similar enclosure that provides protection to the motor unit.
The power requirements for the Linear Bearing Link Drive motor at 100-foot static water level, pumping into an ambient tank are:
- 8 amps peak
- 15 amp fuse
- 5-6 amps average draw
Perfect for Outdoor Use
The Simple Pump Linear Bearing Link Drive (LBLD) motor is the perfect choice when do not have a shelter for the motor, and you want to provide the power configuration for the motor. You can choose the LBLD24-1WR weather-resistant option outfitted with a stainless steel enclosure.
- A gasketed and lockable stainless enclosure with a 1/4HP 24VDC gear motor and a weather-resistant rocker switch
- Cole-Hersey relay
- Terminal block
- 36CFM ventilation fan
- (1) fuse holder with 15amp ATO/ATC pronged, auto-style fuse
The breadboard has the holes drilled for the PS30M Morningstar charge controller, the Intermatic timer.
The motor price is added to the base hand pump.
- All components to provide and control the power to the motor.
For example, a solar panel system would include:
- One or two polysilicon or microcrystalline PV modules (S-Energy) @ 310 watts each, 24VDC
- 3″x 9′ or 4″x12′ galvanized steel mounting pole or roof-mount hardware
- Sacrete, if using a pole mount
- (2) group 27 or (2) group 31 deep cycle lead acid or AGM batteries
- Any power and power-control hardware, e.g. Morningstar PS30 charge controller, Intermatic FM1QTUZH-24 timer.