Simple Pump Motor Advantages
- Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) Compliant which ensures public health protection through compliance with U.S. federal drinking water standards.
- Works with a DC power source or our solar power systems in a 24v DC motor configuration.
- Can be powered with solar panels, a vehicle battery, a generator-fed battery, a solar generator, or an AC-DC converter.
- Capable of pumping water to a max lift* of 225 feet. * (water level + vertical rise + 100' equivalent for pressure)
- Can pump into your pressure tank giving you full use of all your home’s plumbing fixtures
- Freeze proof and operates reliably 24/7 in high wind and hard freeze temperatures
- Can be easily converted from a hand pump to a motor-operated pump or vice versa without the need to convert the entire pump system
- Can be installed in a wide well or cistern with the use of our mounting plate adaptor
- Standard connection to a 3/4″ hose or 3/4″ FNPT pipe
- Works with a DC power source or our solar power systems
- 24v DC motor option
- Can be configured in a weather-resistant, stainless steel enclosure that provides protection from the weather and the outdoors
- Can be configured as a standalone indoor unit where you provide protection from the weather and the outdoors. This can be a pump house or a similar enclosure that provides protection to the motor unit.
The power requirements for the Linear Bearing Link Drive motor at 100-foot static water level, pumping into an ambient tank are:
- 8 amps peak
- 15 amp fuse
- 5-6 amps average draw
View our 12 VDC motor here.
Perfect for Outdoor Use
The Simple Pump Linear Bearing Link Drive (LBLD) motor is the perfect choice when do not have a shelter for the motor, and you want to provide the power configuration for the motor. You can choose the LBLD24-1WR weather-resistant option outfitted with a stainless steel enclosure.
- A gasketed and lockable stainless enclosure with a 1/4HP 24VDC gear motor and a weather-resistant rocker switch
- Cole-Hersey relay
- Terminal block
- 36CFM ventilation fan
- (1) fuse holder with 15amp ATO/ATC pronged, auto-style fuse
The breadboard has the holes drilled for the PS30M Morningstar charge controller, the Intermatic timer.
The motor price is added to the base hand pump.
- All components to provide and control the power to the motor.
For example, a solar panel system would include:
- One or two polysilicon or microcrystalline PV modules (S-Energy) @ 310 watts each, 24VDC
- 3″x 9′ or 4″x12′ galvanized steel mounting pole or roof-mount hardware
- Sacrete, if using a pole mount
- (2) group 27 or (2) group 31 deep cycle lead acid or AGM batteries
- Any power and power-control hardware, e.g. Morningstar PS30 charge controller, Intermatic FM1QTUZH-24 timer.